We recommend putting together a first aid kit not only for your family, but
for your animals as well. The following are items we recommend keeping in
your pet's first aid kit.
- Ace bandage or Vetwrap
- Medical tape
- Nonstick Pads
- Cotton padding or other bandage padding
- Betadine solution or other disinfecting solution
- Antibiotic cream
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Towels for splints, stretchers or to wrap around an animal
- Your veterinarian's and emergency centers phone number and address
- National Animal Poison Control Center (1-888-426- 4435 with a credit card
or 1-900-680-0000 without)
- Any medications your pet is regularly taking. Be sure to rotate
medication periodically to insure they do not go past the expiration date.
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Drinking Water
- Hemostatic Powder
Copyright © 2000 - 2013 petsdoc.com. All rights reserved.